Tuesday (28th of Sept.)

I really have little to say today. Work was normal. Class went well. I went through my daily routine.

I guess I can share a somewhat funny story. I was making my brownies today and listening to music. The particular song was "With or Without You" by U2. In that song, there are a couple higher notes sung and held out in a couple places. So I'm in the kitchen whipping up my brownies and the song is starting it's long instrumental ending. In the last 30 seconds or so of the song I hear that one note being held out and out and out. I was like, wow...I don't remember that being there, but that's an impressive amount of time to hold a note. After a little bit I just thought it was too long to be true, so I went to check on it. That's when I realized the note was not coming from the song, but that the hose attached to the back of the dryer had come off and that it was creating the exact pitch that is sung in the song. I had to laugh at the craziness of the odds of that happening. Fit perfectly with the song though...

My stomach has been a little bit uncooperative with me the past 24 hours. Not sure if I ate something bad or what, but nothing I have eaten has helped me feel better. It's not getting worse either though, so we'll see. I should be fine pretty quick.
0 Responses

    Followers