Mellow Monday (Sept. 27th)

I was thinking about my job again today. I work alone for 4 hours. Some days that is fantastic. I have 4 hours to just ponder things and I get a lot of great thinking done. Other days, though, those 4 hours go so slowly and it's torture. Today was really neither. I was detailing a van that is going up for sale today and I found that there was not much on my mind, aside from things that might get me down. So, rather than let myself down on a Monday, I just plugged up my music and went to work. I focused completely on doing the best job possible and nothing else. I felt really accomplished after and that lifted my spirits. When I got home I went right into doing my homework and then after I finished that I...get this...for the for what might be the first time in this ward, I went to FHE. It's not entirely my fault I haven't been to FHE in this ward. The first couple semesters I was here they did not have an organized FHE really. For the past semester or two they have had an organized one but I did not go. Then this summer I always worked so I missed most ward activities. With evenings and weekends free, I should be able to participate more, which I hope will help me out a lot.

I'm starting the search for a dentist this week. I am going to try to ask people who have lived in the area for a long time who they recommend. Soon as I get a good recommendation, I'm going to go in for a check up and get a preliminary report on what needs doing. I don't need my papers started to go to the dentist. They will know what needs doing. My papers should be started soon anyhow. I'll email my bishop and see if he can get them started this week. The sooner the better.
0 Responses

    Followers