Thursday Thursday...September 2nd

Pretty standard day today. Went to tap dance and got to tapping today. Having taken tap before helps, so I should pull through with an A this time around. After tap I went and bought some textbooks and a pocket journal for writing down important things to remember.

Having nothing else to do, I headed home and just relaxed the rest of the day. After hours of boringness, I went to my writing class at 5 pm. That should be a good class. There are only 10 of us in the class and the teacher is nice and will be easy to get help from. I may be able to pull an A out of that class too. My only concern is Music 201, and having Mike in the class with me should help and we may pull Bs out of that one. Time will tell.

Tonight we went to a pep rally at the stadium. It was great. The marching band, cheer leaders and Cougarettes (8 time national champion dance team) were all there. Then they had some of the football players there and it ended with a very impressive 5 minute firework show. There were at least 5000 in attendance by my estimate. (As we found out with the big rally in Washington last weekend though, attendance counts vary a lot.)

Two more days until game day! I have confidence in our defense hopefully stopping their offense enough to make a game for us. All we have to do is use our two quarterbacks to our advantage and confuse them enough to score more than they do. Usually when you score more than the other team you win...

I'm way stoked for it!

I received my package in the mail today from mom. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you.
0 Responses

    Followers