Tuesday and Wednesday

This week seemed like it was going super slow at first. Now all of a sudden it's Wednesday night and time is flying by.

The absolutely gorgeous weather we've had finally ended today. We awoke to around 4 inches of snow and, compared to what we've had, bitter cold. The cold will stick around, the snow probably will melt off in the next couple days as the sun shines.

School is just about done for me this semester. I have one more final and I know it is going to kick me in the pants. But, I do believe that I secured an "A" in writing with a great final today. If that is so, that replaces two failing grades with "A"s on my GPA. My third class will go from a failing grade to who knows where. Hopefully in the C range. It's so hard I'm totally fine with any passing grade. I'm just glad to have it done.

Finals is about all anyone is doing around here. I helped Annie try to get some major gas smell out of her car last night. I think we lessened it a bit, but it is still potent. Phillip and I were in her car for less than 10 minutes driving to the store and when we got out our clothes already smelled.

I'm looking forward to having some vacation time. I haven't had too many days where all I did was loaf around. I'm always kept busy with something. But next week I plan on doing little other than watching movies and getting ready to drive to Iowa.
0 Responses

    Followers