HALLELUJAH! I'M FINISHED!

I just finished my last final and my last hours of work and I am officially in vacation mode until January 3rd!!! I've wanted a vacation for the past couple years, but I now realize that you cannot really appreciate a vacation unless you have something to vacation from! Anyway, I am done and I am glad.

I totally bombed my final today. I studied all afternoon yesterday and all morning today. I felt pretty confident going in, but, as usual, this test was a beast. He pulls questions from who knows where. I didn't know how to be ready for his tests the first time I took this class and I still don't know how. Thankfully though, I will pass this time with somewhere between a C and a B, depending on what kind of curve we get and I will NEVER, I repeat, NEVER, have to deal with that stuff again.

I'm way excited to be done with such a great semester, so I'm having a party. Got a coupon for half off take-n'-bake pizzas from Papa Murpheys, so we're gonna grab a couple of those, kick on the projector and PARTAY!

BYU bowl tomorrow. GO COUGS!
0 Responses

    Followers