Prepping the Party

I spent a good part of today getting things ready for tomorrow's big Christmas dinner party. I moved the love sac down to Phillip and Evan's apartment. I moved a couch into the back bedroom. I set up the tables to make sure we'll have enough room. I wrote out Christmas cards for my guests and I also put together little gift bags for my guests. I have all the food ready to cook and I have 3 ovens to cook in. I sampled the rolls my baking friend Trevor will be making for us. I am very excited for this dinner. My biggest concern is space, but we have room for one more small table, so I'm not too concerned. It will be a bit of a tight fit around the tables, but it is going to be a memorable night.

This isn't a great picture, but here's what the gift bags look like:





Inside are 2 cowboy cookies, 3 mini candy canes, 2 Andes mints, 1 raspberry and 1 orange bite size chocolate balls, and 4 caramel kisses. I also have full sized candy canes that will hang on the front when I put these at each place setting along with the cards. I think it is a nice little gift for my guests. Normally I probably would not do so much, but this dinner is for my closest friends, so I thought I would do a little something extra for them. I'll take pictures of the table when it's all set tomorrow. It's going to look really fancy and festive.

If you didn't hear, Jimmer and the BYU Men's Basketball team creamed Arizona again. It was a great game to watch. Mike and Annie went up to it, but I stayed back to make it easier on Annie. Mike is staying at Grandmas tonight and will come down for the party with Annie tomorrow so she doesn't have to make so many trips this weekend.

Well, I have a lot to do tomorrow so I better get off to bed.
0 Responses

    Followers