Thank You St. Nicholas

Well, it was a good St. Nicholas Day from my perspective. As far as I can tell, no one else within 127 miles south (the distance to Mike's place) and 180 miles north (the distance to Camilla's place) celebrates, or really even knows about, St. Nicholas Day. I did, however, educate as many people as I could, both through my blog post about it and talking to people. I also did a little giving of my own this year. One was done in secret for a family I recently met, and while it's not really a big deal if they find out who did it, I will not give away any more than that. The other was for a good friend.

The big news on Facebook today is that BYU-Idaho banned skinny jeans. I have not read the full story on it and it sounds like it may be just a partial ban, but still, I have to have my say nonetheless. First: BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Second: TEEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Third: Good. I never understood skinny jeans anyway. For girls, maybe, but guys, seriously...tight is not right. The only exception is Peter Pan, but he's always played by a woman anyway, so really there is no exception. Period. End of Story. The End.

Today, I am also pleased to announce the addition of a new follower, Taylor Smith, or Tay Smith for short. At least, I think she's an official follower. In the past 2 days since she started following, sometimes it shows her on there, sometimes it don't. Regardless, today we officially welcome her to the blog and dedicate our Song of the Day to her. The song is "Keep Your Head Up" by: Andy Grammer.
0 Responses

    Followers