Almost Christmas

Holy criminy, Christmas is on Sunday! My vacation technically has begun. Tomorrow, we are going in for a bit of cleaning at work and then going shooting. After that, I'm heading down to grandma's to enjoy some time off until I work again Tuesday morning. Then, Wednesday, me and my gang are prepping for New Year's with a trip to the Wyoming border. Then my last two days of work for the year on Thursday and Friday, and they will be super busy ones. Saturday, I'm off and will ring in 2012 with a big party complete with fireworks (OF COURSE!). Them is my plans. Oh, and hopefully we find a place to live today and I'll move at some point in the next week or two. I packed up a ton of stuff so I can be ready to go this time. Last move I made I dumped stuff I ended up needing because I wasn't prepared.

I'm super busy today running errands and seeing houses, so that's all you're getting today. Song of the Day is dad's second favorite Christmas song to sing (the first I'm assuming to be the stuck in the chimney one from the Christmas on the Ponderosa CD that I can't locate on playlist.com).
0 Responses

    Followers