Coming Soon

The other day I began writing my year in review, which I will eventually post to here. I won't give anything away, but this has been by far the busiest year of my life, so there will be lots and lots to share.

Until then, I probably won't have too much to share, mostly because I forget the majority of things that happen during a day, or I'm too tired to type it all up. Tonight, I will keep it brief because I have to get some good sleep in. It seems that the evenings pass so quickly and before I know it, it is bedtime. I do have a lot to get done this week. I have to ship Christmas presents, finish some shopping, and I have to talk to my bank about buying my sister's car. Although I've been paying for the car and using it for 6 months now, actually putting it in my name is a huge step and, I'm not gonna lie, kind of scares me a bit. It's a whole different story when you actually own it for real.

I put a friendship application on Facebook for fun today. I always joke about people having to fill one out to be my friend, so I threw together some questions I thought would be fun and sent it to some friends. We'll see if anyone responds to it.

We have two songs of the day today. While perusing for a song of the day from playlist.com, I noticed that the Mormon Tabernacle Choir made the official playlist.com holiday playlist with TWO songs. Because I'm weird and thought that was really cool, our songs of the day are the very songs featured on that playlist. The songs are "O Come, All Ye Faithful" and "Carol of the Bells".
0 Responses

    Followers