All I Want For Christmas...

I did some quick editing on my blog picture today. Hope you all like it!

As everyone begins asking me what I want for Christmas, I figure I'll just post it officially. So, without further ado, here is my Santa List:
  • Socks. Yes, I actually want socks, I'm not joking. I need a couple different kinds. I need some nice color argyle socks to go with my khaki pants. I also could use some good quality regular everyday socks to go with my tennis shoes. I have been buying a pack from Wal-Mart a couple times a year and wearing those out pretty quick, so some slightly higher quality ones would be a great gift. I wear the no-show style and black or white would be fine. 

    To give you an idea of my style, here are some pictures of what I had in mind:
    Argyle dress socks
    http://www.amazon.com/Assorted-Yelete-Brand-Argyle-Socks/dp/B004BP0YNS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1323632413&sr=8-2
    No show socks
    http://www.amazon.com/adidas-Climalite-2-Pack-Graphite-University/dp/B002GWWFG2/ref=sr_1_10?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1323667830&sr=1-10










































  • A new comforter set or bed in a bag. I do not necessarily need a new comforter, but my sheets are getting pretty worn and I figure if I'm going to replace the sheets, I might as well replace the entire bedding set to make it match. I would need a full size set, though my pillow is a king size. 

    For bedding, I love blue and I'm fond of stripes. This set gives you a good idea of what I like:

  • That's really all I can think of for my Christmas list. My friends and family know better than me what I want and need so if you guys think of something, it's probably spot on. 



    I chose our song of the day today based on how I have been feeling. This year, the Christmas season has been much different for me. I moved away from the majority of the people I know, somewhat isolated myself from the people I do know here, and I've kind of made myself so busy with other things it really does not seem like Christmas is just under two weeks away. Usually at this time I would have a huge feast with friends and family, play Christmas music in the car, go see the lights on Temple Square, watch Christmas movies and celebrate the season to the fullest extent. Don't be all concerned or anything, but even with all the absolutely amazing things that have happened to me in the second half of this year, and the first half for that matter, I feel somewhat sad. Anyway, the song of the day asks the question I was asking myself today: where are you Christmas?

      0 Responses

        Followers