Mid-Week

The middle of the week can be uneventful. My Wednesday was mostly uneventful. I worked, deposited my insurance payment to my ruthless sister's account, then settled in for the GOP Presidential Debate.

The debate was good. Bad news if your name is Rick Perry, who solidified his position as governor of Texas for at least another term with his major gaffe. I'll let you just watch it:


After tonight, it definitely looks as if Mitt Romney will be our nominee. It will be a good election year next year.

The remainder of this week looks as if it too will be uneventful until Friday's ginormous basketball game here in Logan between my BYU Cougars and the school that pays me, USU! It will be epic.

After that, the next big thing is Pie Night on Sunday, which continues to add attendees and is looking like it will be a huge success again this year!

Today our song of the day comes from one of my older playlists. I was listening to the playlist and came across this song, which I like. Song is "I'm Into Something Good" by Herman's Hermits.
0 Responses

    Followers