11-22

Update on Logan- it's cold, wet, and cold.

Update on me- I'm cold.

That's really about it. I work very little this week, will head down to Grandma's sometime Wednesday or first thing Thursday.

Today is the anniversary of my namesake's assassination. On this day, November 22nd, 48 years ago, President John F. Kennedy was shot in Dallas, supposedly by Lee Harvey Oswald. When I lived in Texas, I visited the site of his assassination and did a lot of research into all the conspiracy theories concerning his death. Everyone believes something different, but, either way, it happened and today I pay tribute to him.

Me at the grave of John F. Kennedy

Song of the day today honors President Kennedy. It is the "Hymn to the Fallen" by: John Williams from the motion picture Saving Private Ryan.
0 Responses

    Followers