First Snow!

Well, it is official. As of about 11:30 pm Friday, November 5th, Logan has experienced it's first accumulating valley snow of the year. We had a minute of flurries during a cold storm a few weeks back, but not really enough to say it snowed. It is 12:30 am Saturday, the 6th right now and there is a good accumulation of an inch already with more possible through the night and the next day or so. I'll try to remember to get a picture out my window in the morning with my film camera. From what I can see out in the dark now, it looks beautiful. I do love the snow.

Friday also brought excitement at work. Today I did my first solo event. By solo, I mean I was the one who went to the event and plated the food. There are always servers who serve it, but neither of the two chefs I work with came to help plate. Today, I ran the show and it went great! Things in the kitchen could not be better.

That is pretty much the news here in Logan. The first snow of the year always makes me very happy. I absolutely love snow and the weather in general and I look forward to a great winter!

In honor of the snow, enjoy a winter love song. It's "Winter Song" by the delightful Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson.
1 Response
  1. TJO Says:

    Can't wait until the first snow here in Berea.


    Followers