Weekend

What a weekend it has been. Saturday was every bit as exciting as we hoped. The men's basketball team did exactly what I thought they would and they whooped SDSU. At the women's basketball game against SDSU, we were down by 16 points 5 minutes into the second half, so we opted to leave early to have a bit of rest time before the gymnastics meet that night. Well, BYU came back and won by 4. I was a little disappointed we missed a good comeback, but I caught a sweet shirt (in my size too!), so it's all good. The gymnastics meet was good. We had a good final score but lost by two tenths of a point. We had two girls fall on the bars, and if one of them had not fallen, we would have won. But, that's ok. Our score was still pretty high (195.15).

I've been busy researching recipes for the wedding and in a couple weeks I'm hosting a mini reception where I'll have friends sample, rate and give suggestions on the different foods. That will be really fun and give me good feedback I can send back to the wedding planners. Let me just say that this wedding will have some of the best food you've ever had. The final decisions are up to the bride and groom (Amelia and Max), so I just hope they have good taste for the delicious foods I'm planning. Several of these recipes have already been unanimously named "the best ever" by several friends and family. I'm excited!

Took my mission picture today. I'll put it on here tomorrow. Getting some dental work done in the morning. That's about it for now. Gotta start a movie for some impatient people now so I better go do that.
0 Responses

    Followers