Happy President's Day

HAPPY PRESIDENT'S DAY!

The end of the week and the first half of this weekend has been fairly relaxed. We had the snow on Wednesday that quickly melted and then again today we had a few inches of wet snow that quickly melted. Saturday I went and saw the Cougarettes in Concert. I enjoyed that a lot and had a lot of fun. Vocal Point performed a couple songs with the Cougarettes and also had one solo song, so that was cool. Saturday was a pretty busy day. We went to a women's basketball game, then watched the men's game, then I took a brief nap before going with Evan to a friend's for dinner and then to the Cougarettes concert. After that we went back to the friend's apartment and hung/hanged out before making a late night grocery run and then going to bed. I was pretty tired today and for the first time in several weeks I got a Sunday nap. Usually I have so much baking and cooking to do I don't have time to sleep, but today I had a simple dinner planned for just me, Phillip and Evan, so I had all afternoon to myself. After a quick lunch I slept for a good 3 hours. It was great. Tomorrow I'm heading to the Art Institute of Salt Lake with a friend from work to check out their school and their culinary program. I won't be attending soon since I've accepted a job for summer, but I want to get a better feel for culinary school and what it's going to be like. I wish I could be in culinary school now, but I'll have to wait a while.

That's really all that's happening. School is going good. I'm way excited for the summer! I'm way excited for the wedding! I'm way excited for St. Patrick's Day and corned beef and cabbage!
0 Responses

    Followers