The Week Thus Far

It has been a mostly uneventful week so far.

Valentine's Day I went to work, then came home and installed Windows 7 on my computer. Saving all my documents, music and other stuff took a while and then the installation took just under an hour. After that, I helped Phillip do his taxes. The rest of the night I spent installing drivers and such on my computer. Today was much the same. After class I went to work, came home, went to my other class, went to the store, came home, had dinner, made more red velvet cupcakes and have spent all evening working on getting everything I need on my computer again. Tomorrow I'll finish up my computer stuff.

The weather has been amazing here. Since Sunday we've gotten up near 50. Tomorrow, it will get stormy and we're expected to get a good little bit of snow Wednesday night and Thursday.

I am a little annoyed to find that my DVD/CD drive on my computer doesn't read DVD/CDs anymore. Since I have a separate DVD player hooked up to the projector, that's no problem, but I really need my CD drive to install some software that won't work otherwise. I'm still working on what I can do to get what's on the CD on my computer.

Other than the uneventful week, things are well. With only Tuesday and Thursday classes, I don't have class after tomorrow until next Thursday, because next Tuesday's classes are going to be Monday classes. So, I'll have lots of free time to work on studying Nutrition and preparing speeches and such. Also plenty of time to get good rest, make good meals. I am very pleased to announce that I have gained almost 5 pounds and it's not a temporary gain from eating a big meal or anything. My average weight on the scale previously was around 128. Now it's around 132. At the doctor last week I was pegged at 136. If I keep this up maybe I'll have some insulation for next winter.

St. Patrick's Day coming up in a month, guess I better take down the Valentine's Day decorations and get some green construction paper.
0 Responses

    Followers