Song Re-Dedication

Ok, so, last night, I added the Song of the Day to the playlist, but, since Myles was sleeping across the room, I only briefly listened to the song to make sure it was the right one. What was funny is that I had a feeling that something was wrong, but after listening to the intro, which was correct, I figured it was the right song. Well, earlier today, I got on the blog and all of a sudden some stupid rap came on instead of "Take on Me"...Don't know or care what wannabe rappers it was, but I apologize. I did not listen to it all, but I hope there was no foul language in it. Given this little mishap, I have opted to play the real "Take on Me" for the song of the day today, and, of course, it is dedicated to the same person.

Other than that, today was busy at work, and I did not play volleyball. I was too tired. I know...lame.

I did, however, play a good prank. Chef of the Year Corey and I joke about Chef Jeff's age (he's actually not that old, but we do it anyway). So, we wanted to edit an old timey picture and make it look like Jeff. We then had it printed on some glossy, thick paper, and framed it at work. Here is the picture. The editing is rough, but it's still hilarious!



Alrighty, this is the Colonel singing off until tomorrow.

 Make it a great day, or not, the choice is yours.
0 Responses

    Followers