Kentucky and Hyper

I drove down to Provo today just because I wanted to and hung out with Mike for a bit and watched the national championship at his place and ate Chick Fil A and went to Best Buy and Wal-Mart and then when it was time to drive back up to Logan I was a little tired so I bought not one but TWO Code Blue Mountain Dews and I had to stay awake so I sang loudly all the way home and then by the time I got home I had drunk both the Code Blue Mountain Dews and all the caffeine and ginseng and other energy inducing toxins/stuff were kicked into full swing and I couldn't stop singing loudly and I was running all over the place cuz I had so much energy and then I decided since I had so much energy still I would write on my blog which is seeming like a bad idea right now because I'm typing at like 90 wpm and I don't think I've used a single punctuation mark yet besides an apostrophe which means that this paragraph is a huge grammatical error which would usually bother me but today isn't bothering me because I don't think I could really slow down enough to go back and punctuate it all and if I could go back and punctuate it all it would take time that I don't really want to use to go back and edit it all and I think when I go back and read this tomorrow it will be funny to see just how much energy I really had that I could go on for so long about random things in one paragraph without any proper punctuation besides those apostrophes which technically aren't really correct because they learned me in grade school that in formal writing it ain't appropriate to use conjunctions such as isn't aren't don't and won't and I certainly ain't supposed to ever use the word ain't in a formal writing if ever though I don't really think my blog is any kind of formal writing at all unless you guys think it is but I don't really mind today as I said previously when talking about the other conjunctions what would usually be two sentences ago if I was using proper grammar but again if I was using proper grammar I just now would have said "if I were using proper grammar" instead of "if I was using proper grammar" but seriously one Code Blue Mountain Dew would have been plenty to keep me awake during the drive when coupled with my singing to the loud music cuz singing animatedly such as how I was doing keeps the body going and would have kept me alert enough for the about two hour drive from Provo to Logan to my home and I think this much energy is only needed when running a marathon or something though if I was running a marathon or something I would get my energy from pasta and bread and other carbohydrates and I definitely would not drink any form of Mountain Dew whether it be regular green Mountain Dew or the Code Blue or anything and I just realized I've been calling it the wrong thing there is no such thing as Code Blue Mountain Dew I just named it that myself see I have a bottle sitting here with me and I just noticed it's actually called Mountain Dew Voltage which is a cool enough name but I like Code Blue more though they had a Code Red once that I think is gone now so maybe that's why they don't call it Code Blue cuz it would sound too much like the Code Red and they make more money if they have a name that's different so people won't think they just took the red kind and made it blue because I'm sure they taste different and this one has like raspberry and citrus flavors and like I said before it has ginseng in it too which gives you more energy so it really is like a voltage of energy so the name does fit better but I think I'll probably still end up calling it Code Blue Mountain Dew because I'll forget the real name is Mountain Dew Voltage by the time I wake up in the morning like I will probably forget this entire blog post by morning because I think my energized subconscious is really writing all this for me which is why I forgot to mention until now the whole reason I even got on here to write which was to talk about my day and how Kentucky won the National Championship and I watched the game with Mike because I went down to Provo today because I wanted to and we went to Best Buy and Wal-Mart and ate Chick Fil A and watched the game at his place and one of my good friends from Provo who used to be the elder's quorum president in my ward came over too which was cool because I haven't seen him much but Mike sees him because they were both blessed with the math gene so they are both studying some sort of engineering and run into each other from time to time in the engineering building on campus and he happened to see Mike today and asked if he sees me often and Mike said I was actually in town today so my friend Clayton Anderson said if I was in town and we were watching the game he would come watch some with us and say hello so he came over at half time and we watched the second half with him and caught up on what's been going on since I last saw him last year and all that jazz and it was cool and curse you Code Blue Mountain Dew Voltage I go sleep now.
1 Response
  1. Simon Says:

    Hey you ran into me to :P


    Followers