The Best Soreness I've Ever Felt

I experienced an odd feeling today. I was sore from head to toe from running, jumping, kicking, diving, and falling during kickball yesterday, but, I loved it. It felt oddly good. Of course, I am certainly not saying I want to feel this sore every day. I guess I enjoyed it because I still feel highly energized. This whole fatigue thing is so difficult to comprehend, even for me, but one thing that is absolute is that since I decided these past couple weeks to renew myself, I have felt absolutely amazing and I plan on staying this way. It upsets me somewhat to think that I let myself digress. The way I felt one month ago and how I feel today are completely opposite.
Anyway...today was recovery day from yesterday. After work, I pretty much rested my oddly good feeling pains. I am off tomorrow (Thursday), and will hopefully get my car registered and try to get insurance squared away fast.

I finally revamped the music on my ipod. Every time I tried to clear the music from it, it would not do it, but this time it worked. I cleared everything, then spent a couple hours going through all my tunes to get what I wanted on there. I will add more over the next week or so and create playlists so I can finally listen to what I want. There was a ridiculous amount of stuff I did not care for before.

That was essentially my entire day. Really not a ton going on right now. I want to find a way to record the song I wrote last year so I can upload it and share it. I never wanted to show anyone, but now maybe around 20 people have heard it and they all really liked it, plus I promised a friend I would give her a copy when I did. Hopefully soon.

It's on my mind right now, so the Song of the Day is "Manamana" by: The Muppets.





MANAMANA!










0 Responses

    Followers