Quick, Before I Stay Up Again

So the other night when I was bragging about being in bed earlier, I ended up being up for longer than I should have. Thus, tonight, I have to be really quick about this so I can be asleep before midnight. That gives me 40 minutes from this moment to write, brush my teeth, wash my face, pray, and count those sheep. I count slow, so I gotta hurry!!

I wanted to share a few things today. First, Happy Earth Day. I stumbled across a really neat video you may have heard of. It's called "One Day on Earth". Some guys wanted to get video filmed in every country in the world on one day and make a film out of it. I watched the trailer for it and it looked really inspiring. I want to see the film. It is awe inspiring to actually see video from all around the world filmed around the same time. Here are some links if you wanna check it out:

http://www.onedayonearth.org/
http://news.yahoo.com/one-day-earth-most-international-movie-premiere-ever-140219959.html

Second, I cleaned for 4 hours today. I used to clean my apartment all the time, but since I moved to Logan, I have not. Weird as it may sound, cleaning relaxes me and contributes a lot to how I feel. Right now, I feel pretty good. In my cleaning, I put away my winter gear and unpacked all my summer clothes. It has been unseasonably warm this week and there will be ups and downs for sure, but I am ready for the summer now.

Blogging more and cleaning are part of my quest, if you will, for renewing my energy and restoring myself to a full, happy lifestyle. I have lots of things I used to do that I am working towards doing again to get back to the great lifestyle I had a year ago. If you noticed, I changed my Facebook profile to a picture of me back in Provo. This picture was taken almost exactly one year ago, right before I headed down to the resort. I loved my life one year ago and I really want to be the guy in this picture again.

I'm down to a half hour before I have to be asleep so it's time to pick the Song of the Day. Today, I have a good song that kind of says how I've felt up until recently. It's "Some Days are Diamonds" sung by: John Denver. In how I feel, I refer particularly to the following lines:

"Now the face that I see in my mirror
More and more is a stranger to me
More and more I can see there's a danger
In becoming what I never thought I'd be"

Here's to making every day a diamond.
0 Responses

    Followers