Time Flies

Wow...the days are just a blur now. I can't believe it is already a week into March! In many ways that is good, but in a few (namely the assignments I procrastinated), it's not so good. Regardless, I'm stoked for the remainder of the semester and for the upcoming summer.

First and foremost I HAVE to show you all the amazing flash mob dance we did at the final BYU men's basketball game in the Marriott Center on Saturday. The energy was so epic. I've never seen the rest of the crowd get so excited about something. They LOVED it.

This blog has 5 different views of it. I imagine BYU Marketing, who was behind it, had it filmed in higher quality and hopefully will make a nice upload of it, but, perhaps all we'll ever have is these. Either way, this gives you a good look at it. Seeing it and being in it was just amazing. They showed it on the big screen as we were doing at and we looked up and it just looked amazing!

http://kell-dreambig.blogspot.com/

We have Stake Conference this week, so we get to sleep in a bit longer than usual. I have wisdom teeth removal on Wednesday. Friday is big for me. I'm competing on a team in an Iron Chef BYU competition! It's the Family and Consumer Sciences department against the Food Science Club. I think my team will win! It is going to be so much fun and I'll tell you more about it later.

So much going on this weekend, so little time to do it. I'll get everything done by Tuesday, just in time for me to take a couple days off while I'm drugged after my wisdoms come out. I'm just glad Amelia isn't here to see. I distinctly remember that when I made fun of her chipmunk look, she vowed to give me a hard time about my own look after wisdom teeth removal.

Speaking of looks, here is the mission picture I uploaded:

I'm so dang good looking...

That's the brief news for now. I need to better about sleep habits so I can update this more. 

I party too much  :)
0 Responses

    Followers