Farewell Dear Love Sac

As the summer quickly approaches, I must downsize. One of the more difficult things to get rid of is my love sac. Difficult for many reasons. First, I love it. It's so comfortable and nice and with a projector it is a must have. Many people have enjoyed my love sac. I've even had a BYU Cougarette dancer use it. Thankfully, with so many people having enjoyed it, many people were also eager for me to sell it. I purchased it at the end of summer for $150. Love sacs can get worn down and ruined if not properly taken care of, so their value decreases a little quicker than most furniture (except for Wal-Mart stuff, which is completely worthless after the 90 day return period ends). I took good care of my love sac, so the foam inside has kept it's integrity and the outside looks as gorgeous as new. With this one being around a couple years old, I was happy to get $100 for it, but knew I may have to accept a bit less, despite it's immaculate condition. But, things worked out well and I will be selling it for $115 this week. I am very glad to get $115 and I think the buyer is getting a really, really good deal. $150 was a great deal when I got it and it's in practically the same condition now, so I feel good about both sides of the deal.

Seeing the love sac go will be tough. We'll have to do without it for the last few weeks I'm here, but I think we will manage. Mark my words though, I fully intend to own a love sac after my mission. So you all can either start saving to get me one now, or I can just frivolously buy one on a whim later.

The good thing about this sale is that I need the money to help finish paying this semester off. It also helps me realize that I really am moving and I really do have to get rid of things soon. I've been here long enough that it never seemed like I would leave. On that note, there will still be that upcoming post about my apartment and all that's gone on here over the past 2 and a half years.

Enough about all that. This evening we had a little party for Annie. I made cowboy cookies with white chocolate and red velvet cupcakes (which were actually blue because I didn't want to buy red food color when I had other colors). Mike and I decorated the apartment yellow with streamers and yellow smiley face balloons. We watched "Tangled", which Annie had not seen, and that was our party. Annie had fast Sunday today and hadn't eaten, so I snagged some food from Evan, who was having a dinner, so she got food other than cookies and cupcakes.

This week I have to write a little paper, do a little quiz, write a big speech, go down to the resort, and improve my sleep habits.

I have a couple sinks full of dishes from baking today, so I better sign off and get 'em done before it's too late.

Enjoy some classic Robin Hood songs....oh, and as always, send $$
0 Responses

    Followers