An Important Thing I've Learned

I am 23 years old. To some, I am an old guy. To others, I'm still a baby. In my eyes, I am older than I want to be and younger than I think I am. In my 23 years, I have learned important life lessons, then new experiences have come along and changed what I thought I knew. I call this development. I will probably never know everything as well as I might want to, but therein lies the reason that I am even here.

Today, I didn't really have much to say, but I thought I had better share something. After all, an opportunity not taken is an opportunity missed, so, I want to briefly share something I have learned in this life that made a big difference to me this past weekend.

There is a God. Not just a God though, but a living God. He did not create the Earth and then kick back and leave us to figure everything out ourselves. He is there every day; watching us, guiding us, helping us, encouraging us, and listening to and answering us. He knows our feelings and our desires. He knows what makes us happy, what makes us sad. He knows where we want to go in life, and when we are wrong, he takes us to where we need to be. The following video is a new favorite of mine about this and is the main thing I wanted to share today. I hope you will watch it and also share it.




0 Responses

    Followers