I'm Back!

It's been a long, challenging summer, most of which I do not want to really think about, but we learn, we grow, and we move along in life, and that is what I am doing. My first week in Logan has been good. Today, we opened the Aggie Marketplace dining area that I manage. It is not any kind of a high end restaurant by any stretch of the imagination, but so far I love it and it's exciting. It's really exciting being in a new place and meeting new people. I think the coming months will be great up here in the northern part of Utah.

Anyway, I just wanted to put a quick update on here to let you all know that I am pretty well settled in now and I will be starting to post updates on here. Until the next update, enjoy the song of the day. The song, a ballad, is "Feels Like Home" sung by Canadian singer Chantal Kreviazuk and written by the great singer/songwriter Randy Newman.
0 Responses

    Followers