First Day

This morning I went in for my first day of work back at the resort. It went pretty well. It looks like the morning will be similar to what it was before, except that I have real authority this time, better pay, and I will learn tons more! Right now, things are really slow, but they will pick up a ton real soon, which is good because this gives me some time to adjust to everything before I'm expected to run it all. I think by Friday I'm expected to be able to pretty much do it all. So it will be a very fast week. Since very few employees are here so far, I'll also be helping out at dinner, so I'll go back in for that in a few hours. I heard it snowed up in the Provo/Salt Lake area today. Nothing like that down here, but it is quite chilly and windy today. I am bundled up with lots of blankets and 2 of my comforters to keep warm at night. I'll also put socks on tonight and sleep with my hoodie. That should solidify my comfort.

So far, everything is good down here. I have chef pants and chef coats and once I can afford them, I'll get some good kitchen shoes. Don't want my good shoes ruined. That's about all the news today.
0 Responses

    Followers