Life Cycles On

I regret to report that I have no exciting news to tell. I took no exotic trips. I bought no fancy toys. I did not win any raffles. I worked another week, paid another bill, and went over my budget. I can guarantee you there is little to be excited about in that.

Today, we had a linger longer again at church. We fed them a baked potato bar. I managed to slice my finger open on, of all things, a stupid aluminum foil box. I was grabbing something from next to it and apparently my coordination is off because my finger went right across the jagged metal teeth of death and it cut it clean as if it was a knife cut. It was deep enough to produce a lot of blood. I slowed the blood flow then used a fingertip bandage to hold the ends together to stop the bleeding and hopefully allow the two flaps of skin to re-bond. I re-opened it this evening to examine and it was a good few millimeters deep. It has that unique sting to it when you mess with it, so I put another fingertip bandage on it. I might glue it shut if it don't close by tomorrow.

Cami is at home in Cove for the week, so it will be a rather drab week. I work a lot, have to drive to Rexburg alone Tuesday, and it's really going to be a rather long week, despite the holiday.

I have napped a lot this weekend but I am still pretty tired.

Song of the Day is "Ob La Di Ob La Da" sung by Ken Lazarus. It's a fitting song because it's pretty much how I feel this week:

ob la di, ob la da, life goes on....


Here's some bored animals...























And bored people....




Hahahaha....have a great Labor Day everyone!

0 Responses

    Followers