Ya Know

Some days I feel like I have nothing to say on here. Those are usually the days where I need to say something the most. Writing calms me and helps me feel more hopeful on days I feel hopeless. It helps me find the positive.

Today I just wanted to give an update on things. The weather has been very nice and springy. Grass is starting to grow, flowers are up and will be blooming over the next month or so. I have to start making a pinata for Cinco de Mayo.

I went and saw "The Hunger Games" today. All I'm allowed to say before some people who read this blog go and see it is that I liked it. I did not read the whole book, we listened to it on tape at work and I missed parts of it, but I plan on reading them all soon. I need to get back into reading. I think it would be good for me. I also need to get back into exercising. That would be really good for me.

One last awesome piece of news. I won a drawing today! I went to a home and garden trade show last Friday and on the way out, saw a table boasting Pepperidge Farm stuff. It turned out to be nothing more than the United Way of Cache Valley doing a drawing for one of two gift baskets. Generally I do not enter things, but I did. Today, they called and said I won. At first, I thought it was some scam and was about to hang up. Then he told me what it was and I got very happy! It's a basket full of Pepperidge Farm goodies valued at about $50. I'd be happy if it was only $15, but $50 is even better! I'll swing by and pick it up in the morning before work. I'll be sure to try to remember to let you all know what all I got.

Well, I'm tired and should sleep now. For the Song of the Day we're slowing it down with some pretty piano music. It's "Bella's Lullaby" from Twilight.
0 Responses

    Followers