Thoughts

I do a lot of thinking about my life. I think about where I've been, who I am, where I am going, and who I want to be. I think about my successes and what my accomplishments have done for me. I contemplate my mistakes and failures and how I have and can continually grow from them. I notice how events and people make me feel. I perceive how my actions make other people feel. When I think, I feel life.

I think it is important that we contemplate these things. All of these notions make up our lives and whether or not we are fulfilling our purpose here. I have no scale for measuring how successful my life is, but I know that as long as I continue to make mistakes, feel emotions, have triumphs, and grow, I am doing okay. The days where I feel most confused and lost are the days I know I must be on the right track.

If you never stop to contemplate your life, how can you know where you are going?
0 Responses

    Followers