Recently

Remember back when I said that when I do not blog frequently it is because I am not as happy and willing to share all of my achievements? Yeah, that's what happened. But, do not fear, I have remedied my deficiencies and am back.

The past little bit has been a whirlwind. I absolutely love working and generally I do not like having days off besides Sundays. But, recently I have had so much to take care of outside of work, I was glad to have some time off to get things done. Let me tell you about Wednesday. Wednesday, I spent the day trying to get a car loan, get a new phone, and trying to run other errands. I visited the bank twice, Sprint once, AT&T twice, Verizon twice, Shopko once, campus twice, stopped in at Great Clips and had to take some phone calls too. I was running all over town. In the end, the day was a mild success. I got a haircut, replaced my old phone (a tribute post will come shortly when I officially retire the old one), got approval on the loan, and got some of my other errands done. My success was blunted today though, when the bank called and said they actually were not going to do the loan. So, it is back to square one with that.

I'm tired and have to be at work early tomorrow so I will cut this off. That and my roommates are being excruciatingly loud downstairs and ever since my chronic fatigue I cannot think at all when there are noises distracting me. If I continue writing tonight, my grammar will be horrendous, my thoughts disconnected, and it will literally take me half an hour to complete a paragraph. So, let's get a song of the day and call it a night.

Our song today is the "Song that Never Ends" because I'm simply feeling annoyed and annoying :)
0 Responses

    Followers