Saturday

I was way too exhausted to update this last night, so I will refer to things as happening "today", when in fact, this post is about yesterday, Saturday the 26th.

Today was one the most exhausting days in recent history. Mary asked me what was better; having allergies or taking the medicine I had that would get rid of the allergies but make me tired. I figured taking the medicine would be best since it usually doesn't make me too tired to function. Yeah...I quickly realized that having allergies was much better than taking the tiring medicine. Since I worked 1 pm - 12:30 am the previous night, I was already a little pooped. Add the antihistamine and I looked like I was about to drop dead. Half of my employees commented on how tired I looked. I was so out of it for most of the day I could barely function. The allergies were totally gone though, which was nice.

After work we had our food employee party. It went pretty well. We swam, ate burgers and dippin' dots and a few of us sang karaoke. I enjoyed it.

That was pretty much my day yesterday. I worked, I tried to stay awake, I watched USA lose to Ghana on my break and after the party, I fell asleep pretty quick. Quite the Saturday, eh?
0 Responses

    Followers