Crazy Day


Today was absolutely crazy. First, US Soccer made an unbelievable score to win their World Cup match and group. It was amazing. Mike and I shot off some bottle rockets and there was a good minute of a big firecracker strip. So cool.

Then at work, we had an unheard of number of people come to the park. By the end of the day, we had an accumulated total of about 6,000. Average is 3,000, busy is 4,000+, crazy is 5,000+, today was record breaking. The food stands were busy all day and I'm sure we did over $10,000 in sales. My guess is $11,500. I'll get the real numbers tomorrow and see how far off I am. When we had 5100 in the park last week we made about $9,000.

After work I went to the employee party at the classic skating rink. It was a great chance to kick back and have fun with my employees. I didn't win any cool prizes but I had fun. I have tomorrow off which is nice because our firework tent hasn't arrived and as soon as it gets here tomorrow we have to set up and get inspected and open up. Time is money!

The best part of the day is that after not having sound on my laptop for months, the sound card I purchased online arrived today! I installed the software and now I have sound!!! I can now live a full life. I liken having sound again to blind people who get glasses and can see the leaves on trees. It's like...how was I living without this?

That's about all there is for today.
0 Responses

    Followers