Ode To My Readers

I have a blog that people read,
I post it to my Facebook feed.
I write of life, the good and bad,
of times I'm happy and times I'm sad.

I write the lessons I have learned,
the many chapters I have turned.
I share with all who care to hear,
the tales of how I beat my fear.

I also write of silly things,
of laughter and the joy it brings.
I hope to make my readers smile,
we all need to once in a while.

On Sundays, I share words of choice,
with music that brings heavens voice.
For God sent us his only Son,
and His message is for everyone.

Occasionally, I'll have a rant,
I try to suppress them, but usually can't.
Things like acronyms and grammar,
I come out swinging with my hammer.

I write these things not just for me,
I write them very publicly.
You people read, and like it too,
I don't deserve so much from you.

And so today I write this post,
to the people I appreciate most.
I thank you for your readership,
and with this poem to you, my hat I tip.
0 Responses

    Followers