Still Frazzled

I wish I could say my life was all sorted out, I was totally and completely happy and things could not be better, but, if I said that, I would be dead and in heaven and I likely would not need a blog as I would hopefully (fingers crossed) have the ability to will my thoughts to everyone through some awesome form of spirit to spirit telepathy.

I can say, however, that I know where I want to be in life, I am working towards that, I find joy in the small every day things, and life is always getting better. Speaking metaphorically, I am filming my life story, and, as we all do, sometimes I wish I could fast forward a few years past this grindstone part that is young adulthood. I do enjoy the experiences though, because I know that for every challenge I face now, a sweet reward is somewhere in the future.

Really, the main thing that is bothering me is this moving ordeal. I do not mean to make it sound over exaggerated, but almost regardless of what I accomplish, I feel like until I settle this problem, I am completely stagnant. Everything I do or want to do seems to come back to it. I cannot escape it. I feel the need to move, yet the circumstances to do so persist in preventing me from moving. I have exercised nearly every option available to me to no avail. Hopefully, by the end of this month, things will resolve in their own time, otherwise I will be forced to play a hand I truly do not wish to play.

I know I am being just a little enigmatic here, but I do not want to cause a stir about the situation. Word always travels fast and already people are taking sides based on the two differing views on what is occurring with my desire to move.

In a nutshell, the bulk of my reasoning for moving lies in my goals. I have very specific goals I want to achieve by summer's end. Simply put, in ways more than just financially, staying in my present location and environment would greatly hinder my ability to achieve those goals.

Anyway...things are progressing slowly for the time being. On a positive note, my date Friday was terrific and extremely enjoyable.

Song of the Day is one I have enjoyed for a few years now, it is "Keep on Trying" by Poco.
0 Responses

    Followers