Days Off

I like days off, but this week due to some cancellations in catering, I ended up with 2 in a row. At the resort, that would have been a miracle and I would have spent the first day rejoicing and celebrating, but up here, it's different. I have little to do but sleep in, sit in front of the telly and feel like a bum...a bigger bum than I usually am I should say. It made me realize I really need a hobby. A few ideas I have for a hobby include getting some good literature about food to read, doing puzzles, volunteering  (it's been awhile since I last volunteered for anything), and that's really as far as I got. Seriously though, the past two days I realized that I left the resort so I could have a more normal life and right now I'm not quite doing that. I have decided that since I'm still shelling out $25 a month for a gym membership and there happens to be a gold's gym here, I should go a couple times a week and stay healthy.

Last night, which was Tuesday, BYU Women's Volleyball came to town. Naturally, I went, though I wore a plain blue shirt so as not to offend my roommate with my BYU-ness. It was a fun game with many BYU fans in attendance. BYU swept Utah State.

This weekend is the big rivalry game and I am so ready to go crazy on the FRONT ROW!!! I have two cans of blue hair spray that we got on clearance from a Halloween store a while back and I intend to bring them both to the game for anyone else on the front row interested in being true blue.

Well, that's about all I got for today. My mind is a little numb from doing nothing for 2 days. I was just listening to some Taylor Swift, so we'll throw some of that on for the song of the day.
0 Responses

    Followers