The Past Week

Time continues to fly by here in Logan. Last week was a busy one.

After returning to Logan from my Labor Day in Provo, I worked all day Tuesday. Wednesday I went down to Murray and picked up my sister Camilla from our grandparent's home. We drove to Provo and met up with Mike. We went mini golfing and then went to Cracker Barrel for dinner. I won the mini golf game. After dinner we dropped Mike off at his place and headed back to grandma's. We grabbed Camilla's stuff and chatted with grandma for a bit before taking off for my place in Logan. I had stuff for Camilla so we had to go through Logan anyway, so I figured why not stay the night at my place. After sorting through everything I was giving to Camilla for college (mostly kitchen stuff), we watched a movie on my projector and brand new electric screen that arrived and was mounted on Tuesday night. Thursday morning we packed up MY car and headed north. About 2 and a half hours later, we arrived at our destination: BYU-Idaho. Camilla checked in to her dorm, her roommates helped unload the stuff, I told her good luck, don't party too hard, and other encouraging things like that. She said she all her roommates were grocery shopping together later and she wasn't hungry for lunch or anything, so, there was nothing left for me to do but head back down for work in Logan. And so I drove back, worked a few hours, and that was that. Today, Camilla had her first day of college and from what her Facebook says, she is loving it. I think we all knew she would.

I haven't heard much about Angela and high school back in Virginia. I know she had one day off due to the flooding and she was excited for that. I hope she is working hard to become a super all-star athlete (oh, and get good grades) so she can come play for Mike and I in college.

This past weekend I worked a lot. Friday and Saturday were busy busy in catering. After work Saturday I picked up the BYU-Texas game in the 3rd quarter. From what I saw, our defense is great, but kind of gave up in the second half. So did Brandon Doman. He has a lot to learn, as does Heaps. I was disappointed at the lack of throwing in the second half. We had one big throw and it was just a little off. I think that is due to the fact that he hadn't thrown more than 2 or 3 yards for a while. Anyway, the big rivalry game is this weekend and I have front row seats! I expect a victory.

This week will be pretty slow at work. Not too much going on. Right now I'm watching the tea party debate. It looks like it's pretty much going to be Romney and Rick Perry going at each other. What's really funny is that Ron Paul is still around running for president. Oh I love politics.

Today's song of the day is one I've listened to on the radio a couple times. I decided after a few times that I liked it and today it was on my mind, so, here it is: Demi Lovato's "Skyscraper"
0 Responses

    Followers