Labor Day Weekend

What a weekend it has been.


I drove down to Provo Friday and headed straight to a BYU Women's Soccer game. A thrilling 2-1 victory started the night. After the game, I met up with Evan and some friends and made some quesadillas and went swimming and hot tubbing. Around 1 am, I headed back to Evan's place and spent the night. The following morning, Mike and I set up for a day of football, including a BYU game watching party. I brought my home theater stuff down and we set up a nice party at Evan's. We watched Utah State nearly pull off the huge upset at Auburn before a bunch of people came over for the BYU game. I made red velvet cupcakes and cowboy cookies, which were AMAZING! Raspberries have been on sale 2 for $3, which is a heck of a deal, so I HAD to make cupcakes.

The game made me nervous, but in the end we got the win. I threw my hat more than I would like to in a game, but enough people prayed in the 4th quarter that I ended happy. I look forward to next week's game at Texas.

We went to Mike's church today, then Evan's break the fast. The rest of the weekend Mike and I have spent hanging at Evan's, watching movies. Labor Day plans include a mid-day BYU Women's Soccer game before I have to head back up north for a day of work Tuesday before I head back down Wednesday to help Camilla begin her college experience!!

This week will be full of excitement. I'll take Camilla to college, enjoy some sports events, cater some big meals this week, and then I'll hopefully have a nice, relaxing Sunday. At some point, I have some car maintenance to take care of too.

Hope everyone has a great last unofficial day of summer, AKA, Labor Day!
0 Responses

    Followers