Mother

A very brief update on the resort: Had yesterday (Saturday) afternoon and today (Mother's Day) off. Went to St. George yesterday. Bought 2 for $5 flip flops at Old Navy and a sweet polo from clearance for $8. Got a haircut. Bought shampoo. Saw Thor at the movie theater. Had In n' Out for dinner. Bought some crackers and cheese packs for snacks and a bit of candy from the dollar store. All in all, it was a good afternoon.



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


A Quick Poem to My Mother
By: Jon Meier

Mother you're the very best,
You're always very nicely dressed.
You taught me how to do what's right,
Like when you scared me for breaking curfew that one night.

You always cook delicious food,
You're always in a happy mood.
You're always looking out for us,
And work hard without a big fuss.

For all you do throughout each year,
I want to make it very clear,
I'm grateful for all you have done,
To shape me into a great son.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM! 
I LOVE YOU!
~JON

0 Responses

    Followers