Good Times

I am so glad it is almost summer time. The past week has kind of kick started our summer fun. We (we being my roommates and I) went and fed the ducks, went hiking, got callings at church, I made dinner for someone ;) , and tonight at FHE we had dutch oven food, played a couple hours of ultimate frisbee, and then went over to sonic with a few people we met. All in all, it has been a great week.

The coming weeks have lots of fun planned as well. Thursday we're going to play scatter ball (some form of dodge ball I guess), Memorial Day we're having a pig roast, we're going to Wyoming to stock up on fireworks, heading down south to pick up a canoe and visit the resort, and we have lots of hiking and other things to plan as well...It's going to be a great summer.

With all that's going on, I'll do my best to keep up on here. There are always great stories to tell from all these adventures, like seeing or meeting funny people, or embarrassing moments, so I'll be sure to make note of those.

Well...I'm tired, so it is sleepy time for me.

Song of the day...it's gotta be Mungo Jerry with his wicked sideburns singing "In the Summertime."

0 Responses

    Followers