Feel the Burn

Intense game of scatter ball Thursday night. I won several rounds, ran a lot, jumped a lot, fell a lot, and had a lot of fun.

Got home at 11 from scatter ball. In bed around 11:15. Fell asleep maybe at 1:15.

Woke up at 5:30. In at work at 6 am. Scheduled until 7 pm, but we managed to get done sooner. I was out around 5:30ish. I hurt all over throughout the day: my feet, my head, my eyes, my arms, my back, my soul...ok, not my soul...but you get the picture.

After work I helped unload a horse trailer of logs/wood. Then I weeded Corey's garden. In exchange for helping keep the garden nice, I get food from the garden. Lettuce, tomatoes, spaghetti squash, corn, pumpkins, cucumber, carrots...good stuff.

Right now, I'm feeling the burn. I love it, but technically it is pain. And exhaustion.

Playlist.com says I can't play songs back on my blog anymore. If that is the case, I will be very upset. I'll look into it later, I have to collapse/pass out into a good Friday night sleep...

For now, hum the song "I'm a Little Tea Pot" to yourself and call it the song of the day.
0 Responses

    Followers